Page 5 of 21
The 64g trash rt is is for HOUSEHOLD trash only. Trash should be contained /placed in plastic bags and placed inside the trash cart. Cart lids should be able to close. Do not leave trash on top of cart lid or on the ground. It's all about reducing trash, finding reusable uses for materials and then recycling "curbside" recyclables. Your compliance is very much needed.
If you have an item to big for the trash cart, and it is in reasonable shape, you can:
1. Give it away for free at www.freecycle.org.
2. Sell it on Ebay, Craigslist or have a yard sale.
3. Donate it to Salvation Army or Savers both on Rt 1 in Norwood.
4. Pay $25 for a curbside pick up.
5. Drop it off at the compost site. Permit required. Call DPW at 781 762 1413.
6. Call the Recycling Coordinator at 781 255 9988; Monday-Friday, 9am -12noon. Or send an email to
for reuse alternatives.
Household Hazardous Waste Day sponsored by Board of Health is Saturday, May 10, 2014.
Last Updated on Monday, 18 August 2014 11:07
|Tue, Aug 26th, 2014, @8:00am - 09:00AM|
Skating Rink Committee Meeting
|Tue, Aug 26th, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
NO - Board of Selectmen's Meeting
|Wed, Aug 27th, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
School Committee Meeting
|Thu, Aug 28th, 2014, @7:30pm - 08:30PM|
CANCELLED-Permanent Building Construction Committee Meeting CANCELLED