Page 5 of 18
PROGRAM GUIDELINES FOR CURBSIDE SERVICES:
1. Only WM carts provided by the town will be serviced.
2. Please follow the 3 foot rule when placing your carts curbside. Carts need to be three feet away from everything. It is your responsibility to space the carts correctly.
3. Carts must be placed curbside by 7am on your scheduled pick up day. Carts must also be returned to your property the same day.
4. Only curbside recyclables are allowed in the 96 gallon recycling cart. If there are materials in your cart which should not be in your cart, the WM recycling driver will sticker your cart as a means of informing you.
If after 3 WM stickers, the WM driver is required to inform DPW of non compliance, at which time a formal letter will be sent out. If non compliance continues, the town reserves the right to refuse recycling and trash services. We ask for your compliance.
5. Other recyclable materials (rigid plastics, books, CDs, scrap metals) can be diverted to the compost site. Plastic bags (clean & dry without receipts inside) can be brought back to the grocery stores.
Last Updated on Friday, 24 October 2014 08:19
|Tue, Oct 28th, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
Board of Selectmen's Meeting
|Wed, Oct 29th, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
School Committee Meeting
|Thu, Oct 30th, 2014, @9:00am - 10:00AM|
Board of Health Meeting
|Thu, Oct 30th, 2014, @7:30pm - 08:30PM|
Permanent Building Construction Committee Meeting
|Tue, Nov 4th, 2014, @9:00am - 10:00AM|
Blood Pressure Clinic