Norwood Town Hall will be closed until Monday, May 4th. This re-opening date is subject to change.
- Most Town Hall services available by appointment on a case-by-case basis; Call 781-762-1240.
- Some staff will be available to assist in some functions of the departments;
- Public Works and Light Department buildings will be closed to the public, but staff will be available at both facilities to see residents on an appointment basis;
- Senior Center open for older adults to pickup to-go-meals from 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Senior Center will also be open by appointment only for specific services;
- Recreation Department and Morrill Library remained closed until May 4th, but the Library will have some services available by appointment
- Norwood Public Schools closed until May 4th Free Grab & Go lunches provided to ages 18 years old and younger. These lunches will be available at all of the Elementary Schools
- Police and Fire continue operating as normal
This notice is to notify the residents in the Town of Norwood that the Board of Selectmen, under authority granted by Chapter 45 of the Acts of 2020, voted in their meeting of March 24th to postpone the Annual Town Election that was scheduled for Monday, April 6, 2020 due to Covid-19.
The Board of Selectmen will be meeting at a later date to determine a new date for the Annual Town Election.