Animal Control Laws
The Animal Control Officer must ensure that animals being reclaimed by their owners are vaccinated and licensed appropriately before their release. Owners of unlicensed or unvaccinated animals are subject to fines.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Animal Control Laws5 documents
- Town of Norwood By-Laws - Article XII - Section 33.pdf
- MGL Chapter 140 Sec. 137 Registration and Licensing of Dogs.pdf
- MGL Chapter 140 Sec. 137A Kennel Licensing.pdf
- MGL Chapter 140 Sec. 141 Violation of Statutes.pdf
- MGL Chapter 140 Sec. 145B Vaccination against rabies; certificate; tag; proof of vaccination; exemption; penalty.pdf