- Starting the Farmers Market to promote buying local and eating healthy
- Improve mental health by maintaining and increasing access to green space
- Increase and encourage participation in physical activity by making streets safe for walking and biking
- Develop on-demand, ride-shared (Micro-transit service) to connect neighborhoods across Norwood and surrounding towns with convenient public and private transportation services.
- To monitor that any decisions that the Town makes should be made sustainably and improve the lives of all residents equitably