Personnel Board Members
Willard Krasnow, Chair
John E Taylor, Vice-Chair
Paula E. Gorin
Lisa Uglialoro, Director of Human Resources
About the Personnel Board
The Personnel Board, established by Article XXXIX of the Town By-Laws, consists of five members appointed for a period of three years by the Town Moderator, Chairman of the Board of Selectmen and the Chairman of the Finance Commission.
The Personnel Board recommends the Human Resources Director who is appointed by the General Manager.
The Personnel Board in cooperation with the Human Resources Director is responsible for developing and updating Town personnel policies to ensure the fair and equitable treatment of all employees. To this end, the Personnel Board is charged with maintaining the Town’s Classification and Compensation Plans and hears all Classification and Re-Classification requests and appeals.
- Personnel Board Operating Policies & Procedures
- Town By-Law: Personnel Board
- Public Hearing Legal Opinion
- Personnel Board Decisions Legal Opinion
- Classification Request Form
- Reclassification Request
- Personnel Board Code of Conduct
- Grade Determination Scale
- Classification Rating & Summary Sheet
- Classification-Reclassification Decision Appeal