License Applications

  • Alcohol Licenses
    • Click HERE for the Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
      • Alcoholic Beverage Licenses and Alcoholic Retail Licenses are both accessed through the Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverage Commission. 
    • One Day Liquor License Applications can be accessed HERE
    • Liquor License Application instructions can be viewed HERE.
  • Common Victualer License
    • The Common Victualer License can be accessed HERE.
      • Before you submit your application for a Common Victualer License you must speak with the Board of Health and THIS FORM must be returned to the Selectmen's Office with your application.
  • Music and Entertainment License
    • The Music and Entertainment License Application can be accessed HERE.
    • Music and Entertainment License restrictions can be viewed HERE.
  • Taxi License
    • The Taxi License can be accessed HERE.
  • VIF
    • The VIF Application can be accessed HERE.
  • General License Application
    • The Town of Norwood General License Application can be accessed HERE