Submitting Paperwork for VA Claims

If you need to drop off signed VA forms, or supporting VA documentation to Town Hall.
There is a large, blue drop off box for any Town Hall correspondence in the second parking lot behind the building.

It is a drive-up box, and gets emptied twice a day. 
You can use it to send VA paperwork to our Veterans' Department, or any other department in Town Hall (Treasurer to pay bills, etc.).

Questions:  781-762-1240  x 6063  or  x 6062