Norwood Day 2020
1. EAT SOMETHING LOCAL: Try a new restaurant in Norwood, revisit the same place you love, or a mix of both. Our restaurants need our support this winter to survive, and we want them to be here in the spring.
2. SHOP SOMETHING LOCAL: Buy something for yourself or a gift for someone you know. Buy a gift card to a local restaurant or retail store.
3. WEAR SOMETHING LOCAL: Spend the day in your Norwood Mustang gear or gear supporting a local business or organization.
4. DO GOOD LOCALLY: Give to a local charity like the food pantry or a civic group like Rotary or your PTO.
5. Share your photos on social media using hashtags #wevegotthisnorwood #thisfallshopsmallnorwood #norwoodday2020 #norwoodrocks, and help our local small businesses through the winter. Share photos online of you participating in Norwood Day 2020 with the hashtag #norwoodday2020, and you can get a special edition Norwood Day 2020 button, which you can use for admission to Norwood Day 2021! Many local businesses will have buttons available as well.
Business owners, please contact Travis Farley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to handout Norwood Day buttons on November 28th.