Page 9 of 13
Leaf and Brush Curbside Pick-Up - Begins Monday, April 6th!
Leaf and brush pick up is provided every week on your regularly scheduled trash day from April through November. Residents can also drop off yard waste at the Winter Street Composting Facility on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. with the exception of Hazardous Waste and Recycling Days. NOTE: Resident Sticker Required (see Winter Street Composting Facility Regulations section for more information)
Please be aware that factors beyond our control - weather, equipment breakdowns, emergencies, and especially volume during peak leaf season - may cause delays in the pickup schedule.
- Paper leaf bags only - no plastic bags, no barrels or other containers
- 50 lbs. maximum weight
- No dirt, sand, sod, rocks or brush
- No rubbish or building materials
- Please keep the bags dry
- Only leaf bags manufactured specifically for leaf collection purposes will be picked up. They are readily available at most hardware stores, home centers, garden shops, supermarkets and at many other outlets. The Public Works Dept. no longer sells leaf bags.
- Brush shall be limited to 4 tied bundles, 4 feet in length and manageable enough for one person to load onto the trucks. Do not use metal wire to tie the bundles. (Metal wire destroys the grinding machine.)
Last Updated on Monday, 29 June 2015 13:01
|Tue, Jul 7th, 2015, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
Board of Selectmen's Meeting
|Wed, Jul 8th, 2015, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
School Committee Meeting
|Thu, Jul 9th, 2015, @7:30pm - 08:30PM|
Permanent Building Construction Committee Meeting
|Fri, Jul 10th, 2015, @10:00am - 11:45AM|
Blood Pressure Clinic