Page 8 of 11
Leaf and Brush Curbside Pick-Up - Last day is December 4th!
Leaf and brush pick up is provided every week on your regularly scheduled trash day from April through November. Residents can also drop off yard waste at the Winter Street Composting Facility on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm with the exception of Hazardous Waste and Recycling Days. NOTE: Resident Sticker Required (see Winter Street Composting Facility Regulations section for more information)
Please be aware that factors beyond our control - weather, equipment breakdowns, emergencies, and especially volume during peak leaf season - may cause delays in the pickup schedule.
- Paper leaf bags only - no plastic bags, no barrels or other containers
- 50 lbs. maximum weight
- No dirt, sand, sod, rocks or brush
- No rubbish or building materials
- Please keep the bags dry
- Only leaf bags manufactured specifically for leaf collection purposes will be picked up. They are readily available at most hardware stores, home centers, garden shops, supermarkets and at many other outlets. The Public Works Dept. no longer sells leaf bags.
- Brush shall be limited to 4 tied bundles, 4 feet in length and manageable enough for one person to load onto the trucks. Do not use metal wire to tie the bundles. (Metal wire destroys the grinding machine.)
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 March 2016 14:43
|Thu, Jun 30th, 2016, @4:30pm - 05:30pm|
Norfolk County Mosquito Control District Comm Meeting
|Tue, Jul 5th, 2016, @7:00pm - 08:00pm|
Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
|Wed, Jul 6th, 2016, @7:30pm - 08:30pm|
Conservation Commission Meeting
|Fri, Jul 8th, 2016, @10:00am - 11:45am|
Blood Pressure Clinic