Norwood Launches Citizen Information Center on April 6th
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Update
Support Local Dining & Assistance for Small Businesses
Town Hall Offices Closed Until Monday, May 4th
Norwood Town Hall will be closed until Monday, May 4th. This re-opening date is subject to change.
- Most Town Hall services available by appointment on a case-by-case basis; Call 781-762-1240.
- Some staff will be available to assist in some functions of the departments;
- Public Works and Light Department buildings will be closed to the public, but staff will be available at both facilities to see residents on an appointment basis;
- Senior Center open for older adults to pickup to-go-meals from 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Senior Center will also be open by appointment only for specific services;
- Recreation Department and Morrill Library remained closed until May 4th, but the Library will have some services available by appointment
- Norwood Public Schools closed until May 4th Free Grab & Go lunches provided to ages 18 years old and younger. These lunches will be available at all of the Elementary Schools
- Police and Fire continue operating as normal