Page 7 of 23
The 64g trash rt is is for HOUSEHOLD trash only. Trash should be contained /placed in plastic bags and placed inside the trash cart. Cart lids should be able to close. Do not leave trash on top of cart lid or on the ground. It's all about reducing trash, finding reusable uses for materials and then recycling "curbside" recyclables. Your compliance is very much needed.
If you have an item to big for the trash cart, and it is in reasonable shape, you can:
1. Give it away for free at www.freecycle.org.
2. Sell it on Ebay, Craigslist or have a yard sale.
3. Donate it to Salvation Army or Savers both on Rt 1 in Norwood.
4. Pay $25 for a curbside pick up.
5. Drop it off at the compost site. Permit required. Call DPW at 781 762 1413.
6. Call the Recycling Coordinator at 781 255 9988; Monday-Friday, 9am -12noon. Or send an email to
for reuse alternatives.
Household Hazardous Waste Day sponsored by Board of Health Saturday, September 27th from 8am to 11am.
Last Updated on Friday, 19 September 2014 11:46
|Mon, Sep 22nd, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
School Committee Meeting
|Tue, Sep 23rd, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
Board of Selectmen's Meeting
|Tue, Sep 23rd, 2014, @7:15pm - 08:15PM|
Zoning Board of Appeal Meeting
|Thu, Sep 25th, 2014, @7:30pm - 08:30PM|
Permanent Building Construction Committee Meeting
|Mon, Sep 29th, 2014, @5:30pm - 06:30PM|
Finance Commission Meeting