Page 12 of 22
RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES should be diverted to a drop off rechargeable battery recycling program.
NOTE: The ends of the batteries must be taped with electrical, masking or duct tape so that the battery poles are not exposed. Place the batteries in a zip lock bag.
1. Click Call2Recycle to view the many drop off locations for rechargeable batteries.
2. Go to www.earth911.org.com to find a local rechargeable drop off collection.
3. Mercury Recovery Shed at the Winter Street Compost Site. Call DPW at 781.762.1413 for more information.
LEAD ACID BATTERIES ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE TRASH!
1. Go to www.earth911.org to find a drop off place in the Norwood area.
2. Drop off at the spring or fall town Recycle Days sponsored by the Board of Health.
3. Drop off at an auto store such as Advanced Auto at no charge.
Do NOT drop off lead acid batteries at the Winter Street Compost Site
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 17:33
|Thu, Apr 24th, 2014, @10:00am - 11:00AM|
Blood Pressure Clinic
|Thu, Apr 24th, 2014, @7:30pm - 08:30PM|
CANCELLED-Permanent Bldg Const. Comm. Meeting-CANCELLED
|Mon, Apr 28th, 2014, @9:00am - 10:00AM|
Board of Health Meeting
|Tue, Apr 29th, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
Cancelled - Selectmen's Meeting - Cancelled
|Wed, Apr 30th, 2014, @7:00pm - 08:00PM|
School Committee Public Budget Hearing/Meeting