Business Certificates

Effective August 31st,  2021 licenses and certificates need to be applied for and purchased online via EnerGov.

Register and Apply for Business certificates here EnerGov- 

Need assistance with creating a Self Service account click here

Tutorial Video:

Feel free to call the Town Clerk's Office if you need further assistance: 781-762-1240

Anyone conducting business in Norwood under a name other than their own or a corporate name must file a Business Certificate with the Town Clerk's office. This form is commonly known as a "doing business as" or "DBA" certificate. The DBA files allow consumers to identify and locate the proprietor of a business, which goes by a name other than that of the proprietor.  Once filed, a certificate is valid for four years. Our office will email a reminder notice prior to the expiration of your certificate.

What is the cost of a business certificate?