School of Dance
WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF DANCE
Our School of Dance is a 30-week program that culminates in a final performance on May 18th. Please note: Saturday classes do not begin until October 13th and are offered for 25 weeks. Non Saturday classes start Monday, September 10th.
If your child is in GRADE: Look for these classes :
2-3 Adv. Beginner
9 to adult Senior
We will offer TWO different ways to pay:
Upfront for entire school year :
Monday-Friday Classes: Res: $235 NR: $265 (30 weeks)
Saturday Classes: Res: $200NR: $225 (25 weeks)
OR three payments per year (which must be done in person at the Norwood Recreation Department)
1. Fall (by September 12th): $85.00
Saturday Fall classes: $60.00
2. Winter (by Thanksgiving): $75.00
3. Spring (by President’s Day): $75.00
** Payments for the school year must be completed on or before February 18th. Notifications for additional fees such as costume fees and dance attire will be sent home with your child as they become available throughout the year.
* If you would like to join mid-season, permission must be attained in writing through the School of Dance Head Instructor, Erica.
* Classes are not held on school vacation weeks and holidays. Notifications of changes will be sent out to you through the School of Dance office.
* School of Dance weekday classes begin the week of September 10th and Saturday classes begin on October 13th.
* Please follow the dress code
2018-2019 School of Dance Dates:
Wednesday, May 15th
Thursday, May 16th
School of Dance Recital:
Date: Saturday, May 18th
Time: 5 pm
Location: All held at Norwood High School