Municipal Application for EEC License Exemption/Remote Learning Enrichment Program
This application is for municipal approval for Remote Learning Enrichment Program as described by the MA Department of Early Education and Care (EEC). Please fill out the application to the best of your ability. If you have any questions please contact the Health Department at email@example.com.
Once you have received municipal approval you can apply for an EEC License exception.
Disclaimer: Program Activities must remain in the scope of the approved exemption. Examples of program activities that exceed the scope, and can not be included in the Remote Learning Enrichment Program include:
- A child in the program is not enrolled in public or private school.
- Caring for children during hours outside of the regular school day (ex. before or after school or weekends)
- Caring for more children than are permitted by EEC as criteria for this exemption
- Caring for children who are younger than school age, (ex. preschool)
- Not abiding by the health and safety requirements
- Employing staff that have not completed a background check
- Operating in a manner that compromises the health, safety, or well-being of children
For more information, including at EEC playbook to help structure the program see the EEC website
The Town of Norwood may revoke the approval for the program, for the program’s failure to comply with the standards for operation, or anytime when determination is made that the program is operating in a manner that presents a danger to public health, safety and welfare. If the Town revokes its approval, it must notify EEC within 48 hours.
Licensed Lead Inspector Search